Well there isn’t much to say about this photo, I was in Paris with my girlfriend, and of course I had to make a picture of the Eiffel Tower, and this one is the one I think worked out the best.
- The tower is 324 meters high.
- There are 1,665 stairs to the top.
- Maximum fluctuations in strong winds is 12 centimeters.
- The tower expands up to 15 centimeters in strong heat.
- Eiffel Tower costed 7.8 million francs
- It took 300 steel workers to built the tower from 1887 to 1889.
- Maintenance of the tower requires 60 tonnes of paint every seven years.
There is hardly done anything in the post process, I adjusted some contrast and some levels thats it.
- Camera: NIKON D70s
- Shutter speed: 1/6s
- Aperture: ƒ/5.6
- ISO: 800
- Focal length: 18mm
Tour Eiffel by Bo47 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.